Industry: Banking / Finance / Financial
Job Title: HR Specialist
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
For more details please call me at
973-581-3178 or email me at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HR/ Employee Relation Specialist
Shifts will be Sun – Thur, Tuesday-Saturday or Mon-Friday, 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm. When there's an interview, the managers will ask a preference. We can be flexible at time but primarily being able to work 1 weekend day is important.
The role requires consultants for delivering COVID-19 event support to managers and employees of our company through a variety of channels which may include telephone and email.
Use sound judgment to mitigate risk and evaluate information received to form fact-based decisions, solve problems and make formal recommendations in a time sensitive environment.
Multi-task with ease as the Consultant manages multiple cases simultaneously while prioritizing the most urgent needs.
Provide superb customer care; convey empathy, patience and listening skills. Escalate as appropriate within team leadership structure and processes. Thoroughly and completely document cases in case management tool.
• 3-5 years of experience working in Employee Relations, HR, Benefits Administration
• Experience working with highly sensitive and confidential information
• Adapts to change quickly and is proactive to remain current in all trainings and business updates
• Ability to manage risk while ensuring optimal value and outcomes are achieved
• Strong prioritization and time management skills
• Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint