To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry/Admin Assistant
Dequincy • Lexington, KY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for an additional team member to join our team! Are you looking for a long-term position where you can use your skills and knowledge? We offer Full-time/Part-time position, and the shift is Monday-Friday. This exciting position comes with an excellent benefits package If you love supporting people, interacting with clients, enjoy technology, and have a fun attitude, this is for you!
This open position will work at the front desk and assist with the following duties:
• Answering Phones
• Scheduling New Client Consultations
• Assisting Attorneys with Data Entry
• Scanning Documents
• Client File Maintenance
• Client Follow-up for Missing or Incomplete Information
• Greeting Clients
• General Office Duties
Successful applicant will be:
• Able to independently manage multiple projects at one time
• A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new software programs
• Able to recognize and confidently communicate areas lacking efficiency
• Comfortable working in a professional manner in a low-key office environment
• Able to greet and interact with clients in a professional manner
• Able to maintain strict client confidentiality
• Comfortable answering and scheduling new client consultation calls
• Organized and detail oriented
The following skills are required:
• Advanced experience with Adobe Acrobat (especially combining documents)
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Outlook with the ability to write succinct and clear emails
• Experience with Microsoft Word
• Experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus, but is not required
• Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaker is a plus, but is not required
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, please Apply Now!