The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to identify & close on service-specific business with an emphasis on aggressively establishing new accounts and identifying ways to assist customers in meeting their objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience working within the custom plastics manufacturing industry (injection molding, blow molding, thermoforming or extrusion).
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels and in support of customer relations.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategies into operational objectives and projects.
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
• Travel required.
• A minimum of 5 plus years of sales experience with demonstrated accomplishments in identifying, analyzing and taking to fruition successful business opportunities.
• Strategic thinker who is highly analytical and is able to synthesize vast amounts of research in a cogent and impactful way.
• Excellent presentation and communication (written and oral) skills.
• Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships across a broad range of corporate and industrial hierarchy.
• Creative and have a passion for innovation and building new businesses.
• Ability to work autonomously without close supervision.