ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Call Centre Representative Representative with experience in the Banking Industry. This is a 12-month contract opportunity
Locations:: (Fully Remote)
Job Description :
Provide quality customer service and support Customer Service Department on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, and account transaction processing in a timely manner. Provide product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary. Respond to customer inquiries. Enter information in a computerized database. Communicate any problems or issues to management. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on the performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. High school diploma or equivalency is required. Good verbal and written communication skills. A professional and courteous manner when interfacing with all internal and external customers is required. Good customer service, interpersonal, computer, typing, and telephone skills.
Must have the following abilities:
· Uphold and practice the highest code of ethical standards and conduct.
· Make decisions within well-defined parameters.
· Effectively prioritize within a high-pressure, high volume environment with tight deadlines.
· Have basic PC skills and data entry experience.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
· Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
· The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
· HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
· DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
· 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
· Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
· ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
· Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
· AWS Managed Services Partner
· Google Cloud Partner
· ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
· ISTQB Gold Partner
· ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
· SOC2 Type II Compliant
- Customer Service
- Data Entry