American Fidelity is hiring Account Managers in Oregon and Florida.
Join this long-tenured account management team servicing existing accounts within a defined territory. This family-owned business has a national presence and a heavy emphasis on career development and work/life balance.
Account Managers are responsible for selling worksite insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base . This is a hybrid role – you will work remotely when not traveling to a customer site.
As a salaried, career Account Manager, you will build strong, long-term relationships with businesses and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance portfolio.
· Focus on growing and maintaining existing Business to Business accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and services to the community
· Consult with current customers to provide value and meet financial needs
· Build strong relationships with customers and association executives
· Develop customized needs-based employee benefit packages through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.
· New account development opportunities
Base salary of $37,500 + uncapped commissions
- First year earning potential of 50-80k
- 100% of quota earns 78k; 150% of quota earns 118k
- Monthly and annual bonuses
- National sales award vacation – trip to Switzerland in 2024
EXCELLENT BENEFITS :
- Multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company car with gas card
Structured, comprehensive training and multiple career path options
- Team collaboration, national sales conventions and national sales award vacations
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- 2+ years sales, management or leadership experience or a recent college graduate with 2 yrs. of work/volunteer experience/leadership experience
- Ability to pass criminal background, credit, and driving record check
- Ability to receive Life and Health Insurance licenses
- Licensing reimbursed by American Fidelity
- Ability to travel 60 nights per year on average
- All company expenses paid
- Q2 and Q4 are busiest seasons
- Bilingual English/Spanish for Florida roles
- Covid-19 vaccination
- US work authorization
ABOUT AMERICAN FIDELITY
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth.
- Business Development
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance Sales