We are hiring freelance English speaking Online Data Analyst’s for a project aimed at improving the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally.
The job would suit someone who is detail-oriented, likes doing research and has a good knowledge of national and local geography.
This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule, you can work in your own time whenever work is available. You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, e.g. verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
- Full Professional Proficiency in English
- You must be living in The United States of America the last 2 consecutive years
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in The United States of America
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.
- Internet Search
- Online Research
- Social Media