To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Taylors, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our company leads the hearing health care industry and is looking for a sales oriented individual who is committed to enhancing patient care.
As a Patient and Sales Coordinator, you will be the primary point of contact for our patients. It is imperative that our Patient and Sales Coordinators reflect our company values by delivering the highest
quality of patient care while keeping sales opportunities a priority.
- Ensure the clinic schedule contains multiple buying opportunities each day by making daily outbound calls (including but not limited to: prospect patient follow up, current patient follow up)
- Meet and exceed office sales goals
- Manage priority patient scheduling to increase office revenue
- Handle a high level of new and current patient calls, using professional tone and exceptional judgment
- Respond appropriately to patients’ needs and concerns
- Complete data entry efficiently and promptly
- Ability to multi-task, moving effortlessly from one project to another
- Maintain communication with practitioner and various managers
- Complete miscellaneous office duties and projects as assigned, in a timely manner
- Other office duties related to hearing aid practice as assigned
- Successful candidates will have previous experience in a sales environment (appointment sales preferred)
- Motivation and drive to meet and/or exceed sales goals
- Experience in schedule management
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound phone calls while maintaining office flow
- Professional, friendly and outgoing demeanor, remaining flexible as situations arise
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Well-developed organizational and computer skills with previous experience in CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Chiropractic/optometrist/dental/cosmetic surgery/weight loss office management, property management, etc.
Benefit Package Includes:
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401k Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Much More!
We recognize our employees as our most valuable asset and are proud to offer opportunities for advancement. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.