Are you a seasoned landscaping professional? If so, we have an awesome opportunity waiting for you!
We are currently seeking Landscape Crew Captain to assist in maintaining the property surrounding our Burger King restaurants throughout the Tampa/St. Petersburg area (including Clearwater, Largo, Seffner, and Plant City). In this role, the qualified candidate will supervise a crew of 2-4 landscape professionals in maintaining the property surrounding our Burger King restaurants.
Candidates with at least one-year of prior experience are strongly encouraged to apply. This position does not work at a specific location, but travels between our area restaurants. Candidates must be able to find transportation to and from any of our locations.
In return for your talents and hard work, we offer a comprehensive benefit plan that includes:
- Competitive earning opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company matching (401K)
- Paid vacations
For additional information, please visit www.qdi.com
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A valid chauffeurs drivers license (or any higher commercial license), or the ability to obtain a chauffeurs license
- A minimum of one-year of experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Experience with all landscape/lawn maintenance tools, including zero radius riding mowers, push mowers, leaf blowers, chain saws, edgers, weed eaters, and all applicable hand tools
- Experience performing basic maintenance and upkeep on powered landscape/lawn maintenance equipment
- An outstanding safety record
- Ability to complete and maintain written and electronic records
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel, walk, and stoop for the entirety of a shift
- Ability to lift/push/pull at least 50 lbs., with occasional lift/push/pull up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work outside in any type of weather