Automotive Service Advisor
Relocation Assistance & Sign On Bonus available for qualified candidates
Chrysler, GM and Ford experienced Service Advisors- APPLY NOW!!
Town & Country Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Salida is a very busy and growing Service department in need of experienced Service Advisors. They are interested in candidates with any manufacturer experience, preferably Chrysler, GM and Ford. Town & Country offers a clean and friendly working environment and brand new state-of-the art facility. Experience a small town dealership feel but with a large dealership workflow.
Do you enjoy the outdoors? Located in the heart of the Rockies, and a short distance from Canon City and Buena Vista areas, you can enjoy the beauty of Colorado all year long- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hunting, Fishing, Off-Roading, Four-Wheeling, Hiking, Biking, Camping and so much more! There is so much to offer you here in Salida, CO!
- Consult with and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Understand customers problems and arrange for appropriate service
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Service Advisor experience required
- Dealership experience required- preferably Chrysler, GM or Ford dealership experience.
- X-Time and/or Dealertrack experience preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Very competitive wages
- Full Benefit Package, including 401k with matching
- Bonus plans and Spiff programs in place
- Professional working environment
- Relocation assistance and Sign on Bonus available based on experience and/or certifications
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Town & Country today.
Apply online now
Email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer
For questions, please call Bryan Hartman, Fixed Operations Director, at
Write Repair Order