We are looking for compassionate individuals for a full-time position caring for adults with disabilities. Exciting opportunity to start your career with enormous potential for growth. Rewarding position with opportunities all over Montgomery County so depending on where you live you can select the best location to work !
Join our team and help make a difference in someone’s life.
Job Responsibilities :
- Help residents achieve their goals in independence with daily living activities, including personal care, budgeting and shopping.
- Administer medications as prescribed.
- Participate in the development of residents' Individual Support Plan (ISP).
Supervise the progress of the individuals as well as ensure their safety and well-being.
- Daily living skills
- Assisting with residents to meet daily goals
- Teaching skills such as cooking, cleaning & daily planning
- Participation in activities
- Positive role model
- Documentation of activities
- Behavior de-escalation
- Behavioral Health
- Behaviour Therapy
- Mental Health
- Residential Aide