- 7+ years of applicable field sales experience in technical sales or business development for a manufacturer calling on Mobile equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering sustained sales growth
- Organized, good planning and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written with all organizational levels, Experience establishing Multi-Level / Multi-Function relationships within Client base
- PC skills & MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, outlook) software skills a must.
Preferred – education, training, experience and skills
- Bachelor degree (BS) in business or engineering related degree
- Experience working directly with Large OEM accounts
- Certified Fluid Power Specialist (CFPS) Certification
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM software
In Business for over 50 years our client produces custom hydraulic products for original equipment manufacturers in a variety of industries. With a manufacturing footprint of over 250,000 square feet over 4 plants. They are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered and have been implementing LEAN principles for over 10 years.
ORIS Search Group Specializes in search and recruitment of sales and engineering professionals for fluid power and mobile equipment manufacturing companies.
If you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this position please submit your application.