Life insurance agency, looking to expand across the Nation. Family First Life Insurance Agents are responsible for meeting with interested customers, all of whom have responded to a direct mailing or online ad requesting information . This is an opportunity for Life & Health agents to work with a start-up agency which rewards talent and where Management and Agency Ownership opportunities are plentiful.
We provide agents with the following:
Leads- Have access to top exclusive leads without having to share them with other agents.
Commission & Bonus Structure- This is a job where you get paid what you are worth. If you want a base salary, look somewhere else. However, if you are looking for a place to earn more than $100k then this job is for you.
Training- Both initial training and continuing education. Any experienced insurance agent understands the importance of having a management team which is looking out for you and readily available to assist you.
For those who have experience in sales, but lack a life and health insurance license, we can help the right candidate attain one.
If you are interested in working in a uncapped commissions workplace, we would like to hear from you.
Salary: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00/ year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Licenses or Certifications:
- Insurance (2-14) (Preferred)
- Health Insurance (2-40) (Preferred)
- Life and Health Insurance (2-15) (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French or Haitian Creole (Preferred)
- Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
- Candidates must have the ability and desire to work full-time
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face-to-face basis and over the phone.
- Requires above-average communication skills.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Experience is not necessary; we will train the right candidates and the right work ethic