To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
F&I Products and Services Representative
CBAMONEY.COM • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have a strong understanding of the automotive business and F&I in particular? Are your talents wasted with long hours and limited earnings potential doing F&I at a dealership? Then bring your experience and join us to deliver results as a C Berman Associates Agent.(www.cbamoney.com) We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Agent to work in this market. At C Berman Associates six figure income is just the starting point.
- Present and sell company products and services to all levels of management within the dealership
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project sales volume.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers
- Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within dealership = Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships within the independent and franchise dealer communities
- Develop, maintain and understand sales materials and keep up to date on current product knowledge.
• Automotive Sales/F&I Experience is a must have, combined with a focus on delivering solutions not just products
• Qualified candidates must have demonstrated an ability to thrive in an automotive dealership environment
• Must be willing to travel as dealers do not come to you.
• The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of F&l products and procedures
• Must be capable of engaging management and building relationships
• Ability to persuade and influence others
• Presentation skills • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of F&I sales and techniques
• Significant travel to current and potential clients
• Possession of a valid state driver’s license
Education and/or Experience
• Automotive, Finance, and Sales experience REQUIRED
• Previous outside sales experience preferred
• Knowledge/experience with the use of Dealertrack, Routeone, Reynolds & Reynolds, CDK and Menu’s would be beneficial = Knowledge of Web applications
C Berman Associates is where potential meets performance. We offer a dynamic work environment and value talent within the organization. This position will allow you to work anywhere in your market, interacting with great people in a fast growing field. C Berman Associates is a leader in Automotive Aftermarket sales, service and exceeding customer expectations.
Please visit www.cbamoney.com prior to submitting your resume. If this sounds like a good fit we look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a resume and cover letter and email resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]