We are currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate provides for his or her patients and exceeding expectations. As a Physical Therapist you will assist helping individuals and develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. If you are an accountable and reliable individual who truly cares about the well-being of others, then we would like to meet you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing monitoring and educational programs to staff
- Conduct reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid and billing records and caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment
- Creating, administering and organizing individualized plans of treatment for patients
- Inputting the charges for services provided to patients in our computer system
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Participating in workshops and in-service meetings with staff
- Maintaining records and documentation on the patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- 1 year of minimum experience required in a Skilled Nursing Facility, Hospital, or Inpatient/Outpatient setting
- TB test completed within the last year
- Physical or Health Statement completed within the last year
- Drug Screen completed prior to starting
- MMR Immunization
- Hep B verification or waiver
- Criminal Background Check
- Active In-State Licensure
Diseases And Disorders