Diamond Resortsoffers destinations, events and experiences to help members make a habit of breaking from the routine. From unforgettable getaways to exclusive concert series to VIP receptions and dinners, members turn to Diamond to recharge, reconnect and remind each other what matters most.
We are currently looking for driven and talented In House sales executives to join our world-class sales team. If you are a TOP producer and dislike being chained to your cubical, then Diamond Resorts is the place for you!
We are looking for professionals who are:
- Driven, determined and confident in their abilities
- Prior sales experience or driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit
- Become invested in a proven product to be persistent in closing a sale
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
What sets us apart:
- Excellent compensation plan
- New company acquisitions worldwide
- Resort privilege program (eligibility for travel discounts up to 75%)
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid training
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401K and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Check us out on Twitter! https://twitter.com/diamondcareers?lang=en to find out why we are the #EmployerOfChoice
Diamond ResortsTM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under supervision, the Vacation Counselor is responsible for direct sales of vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner through a structured sales presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with members, owners, and guests to develop trust and commitment towards the Company and for the product.
- Work within established pricing, FDI costs and present vacation ownership package options in accordance with specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Encourage participation in the Company’s member, owner, and guests’ referral program.
- Follow up with owners and members after the sale, based on established policies and procedures.
- Be accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio (VPG).
- Responsible for completing all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Real Estate License, as required by state law.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the ability to understand and follow both oral and written instruction as well as have knowledge of and properly use Standard English and follow office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional, ethical and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to effectively perform job duties with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
- Basic math skills.