CPA – Sr Staff Accountant
Are you a CPA with at least 5 years’ experience?
Do you have experience handling Audits and Taxes?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We’re looking for a career-minded CPA professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment! If you’re looking to join a growing firm in Ocala, FL, then we want to speak with you! This is a full-time position includes a full benefits package and the office is centered in beautiful Ocala, FL - The Horse Capital of the World! Pay is based on experience.
Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting procedures. Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role.
- Prepare corporate, partnership, trust, non-profit, individual and other tax returns
- Prepare tax projections for all monthly and quarterly accounting clients
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Prepare payroll, payroll tax deposits & payroll tax returns, as needed
- Reconcile general ledger tax accounts
- Give business clients independent, unbiased advice concerning their finances
- Be familiar with the tax laws concerning clients' professions or businesses
- IRS dealings
Support clients and accounting departments on various software to ensure proper reporting by the clients accounting system
If you are interested in this position, fill out our application at expresspros.com or
call our office at Phone number blocked - click to apply as for Debra X.
ONE APPLICATION, ONE INTERVIEW, HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES Let's talk! Call and speak to a consultant at Express Employment Professionals today.
352-867-8055. NEVER A FEE! Visit www.expresspros.com/ocala for online application
- Experience: 5+ years industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with accounting standards and processes
- Understanding of commitments, obligations, and expenditures in accounting
- Experience in QuickBooks, Thompson Suite (UltraTaxCS, PracticeCS, FileCabinetCS, etc.)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strong Corporate and Partnership Tax background
- Desire, comfort, and ease in speaking with clients about their business