Construction Estimator – Civil & Heavy Highway
*** This position requires relocation to the Kansas City area ***
Are you a Construction Estimator with at least five years of estimating experience involving Civil & Heavy Highway and are looking to advance your career?
As a Construction Estimator do you desire being home every night, using a company vehicle, and being part of a thriving civil construction team?
Do you have a proven history as a Construction Estimator of accurate, competitive estimates and controlling costs?
If so, we would love to talk with you.
Start the process by submitting your resume today!
Your Day in the Life as a Construction Estimator:
Works within a couple of hours of the Kansas City market.
Works collaboratively with a locally owned and operated team that is growing.
Leads pre-construction & estimating efforts on exciting projects – site work, concrete, and civil projects.
Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information.
Promotes the highest level of professionalism & ethics when dealing with clients, other contractors, suppliers, and vendors.
What it Takes for You to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or related industry
- 5+ years of estimating experience on Civil, Heavy Highway projects
- Prepare estimates in Bid2Win software, and prepare Takeoff quantities in PlanSwift software
- Estimate up to $10mil/project and handle multiple projects averaging $750K
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite products and scheduling software
- Ability to multi-task without impacting attention to detail or quality of the final product
Attention To Detail