Job Title: Financial Advisor
Duration: 12 months (Possibility of extension)
Location: Charlotte, NC / Arlington, TX / Richmond, VA (Remote till the Covid situation improves)
If you are interested for the above position, please email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Financial Advisor
· Responsible for supporting internal and external customers by providing a more complex variety of support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
· Working with existing customers and relationship managers to present product or service information, discuss operating problems and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
· Assessing and analyzing account activity, reports, cash flow projections and financial statements for customers to identify irregularities and determine retention resolution
· Preparing monthly/quarterly financial and profitability reports and loan reports; promoting Bank services and seeking new business with present and prospective customers; consulting with senior management on high level financial planning
· Identifying external customer needs and evaluating profitability and risk; preparing marketing proposals
· Assisting with special projects relating to product conversions and new product development. Provide guidance to lower level staff.
· 2+ years of client service experience, related business experience, or a combination of both
· Strong FINRA background
· Series 7 license is required
· 3-5+ years of relevant brokerage experience and high level of customer service experience