Cedar Rapids, IA
Our client is actively looking for a Financial Advisor for their Cedar Rapids, IA office. This Advisor will be responsible for meeting with new and existing clients.
- Conduct and lead client meetings; develop meeting agenda, prepare all servicing materials and deliver financial planning advice to a defined set of clients.
- Follow up on individual and firm-generating leads.
- Responsible for planning work, setting priorities and having a working plan for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity.
- Schedule activities to ensure the timely completion of planning and service activities.
- Complete internal business tracking and verifies trade/transaction with accuracy.
- Responsible for continuing education requirements in maintaining licensure.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (holidays, vacation, etc.)
Financial advisor, clients, finance, Series 7, Series 66, health insurance licensure
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Work experience in the financial industries area is required.
- State licenses and registrations: including Series 7, Series 66, state life, accident and health insurance licensure.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Travel to other office locations may be required.
Series 7 General Securities Representative License (Stockbroker)
Series 66 Uniform Investment Adviser : Combined State Laws License (Combined 63 And 65)