To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Tech – Up to $70,000 + benefits
7 Eagle Group • Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
#550 Field Service Tech – Up to $70,000 + benefits – Seeking Military Veteran
Includes new Ford 250 pick-up truck you can use for personal use too!
WE WANT YOU!
- Are you looking for an exciting new career that offers the
- opportunity to make a real difference, features an attractive compensation package, and contribute to a team focused company?
- Did you excel in the military — working on vehicles, planes, subs, or in mechanical/electrical tasks?
- If you’re able to travel 70% of the time, we want to hear from you!
- Please apply below.
COMPENSATION FOR OUR FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Estimated $70,000 in Year 1 (based on $58,000/year + monthly bonuses!)
- Full Medical Benefits
- Ford 250 Company truck with gas card
- 17 paid time off days (Sick, Vacation, etc)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement
- Company phone
- Senior level techs earning over $100,000/year.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK FOR A FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Everyone has a voice - we understand that great ideas can come from anywhere and we’ll you to contribute to the team.
- Competitive compensation – great base salary, generous benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity to grow your professional career and get training in our industry
- We care about each other, our customers and our community
- Supportive team environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success
- Challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself
- Veteran-friendly company
- Flexibility and autonomy in the role
- Fast growing company with planned expansion — we promote from within and need leaders!
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS OUR FIELD SERVICES TECHNICIAN
- Provide routine maintenance and proper installation of natural gas systems to utilities, transmission companies, and contractors.
- Measurement and flow control.
- Distribution, Tooling and Equipment services
- Represent our company on service calls and provide world-class customer service.
We’ll train you!
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED TO BE OUR FIELD SERVICES TECHNICIAN
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Able to travel approx. 70% of the time
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of success in past positions
- Passion for learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude
- We are an industry-leading energy company based in the Northeast.
- We serve customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic states.
- Our hiring manager, Lindsay Medeiros, will be in touch with you within 3 business days to discuss next steps and schedule a potential interview.
- We always respond…your application will not get lost in a black hole!
Even though we focus on Veterans, this position is open to everyone!