This individual is responsible for day-to-day management of Pennsylvania’s Office of Long Term Living Program (LTL) for the Managed Care Department. Responsibilities include coordination of activities with PA State personnel, IPRO administrative staff, as well as weekly status calls, monthly meetings in the State’s Harrisburg office and quarterly attendance in PA for meetings.
- Ability to manage all aspects in the full cycle of a project and coordinate activities among multi-disciplinary team members.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to clearly and thoroughly present quantitative and qualitative project findings to interested parties with varying technical backgrounds.
- Ability to work flexible hours that coordinate with the hours of operation of the customer.
- Travel to Pennsylvania for monthly and quarterly meetings. The required travel for this position may exceed sixteen (16) trips per year.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of the processes and implementation of performance improvement projects.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated understanding of non-HEDIS performance measures and HEDIS including ability to validate measures and report findings.
- Ability to effectively communicate with State personnel.
- Superior organizational and writing skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in public health, research or related field with coursework including both management and analysis, required. Master’s degree, preferred.
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in working with LTL, LTSS, or LTC populations, required.
- Experience working with performance improvement projects, required.
- Experience working with non-HEDIS performance measures and HEDIS measures, required.
IPRO offers competitive salaries, comprehensive health and dental coverage.
IPRO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19065
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
IPRO is a national organization providing a full spectrum of healthcare assessment and improvement services that foster more efficient use of resources and enhance healthcare quality to achieve better patient outcomes. Founded in 1984, IPRO is highly regarded for the independence of its approach, the depth of its knowledge and experience, and the integrity of its programs. IPRO holds contracts with federal, state and local government agencies, as well as private-sector clients, in more than 33 states and the District of Columbia. A national not-for-profit organization, IPRO is headquartered in Lake Success, NY and also has offices in Albany, NY, Hamden, CT, Camp Hill, PA, Morrisville, NC, Hamilton, NJ, San Francisco, CA.
View the full profile
IPRO’s staff of more than 400 professionals includes physicians, registered nurses, mental health professionals, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, data analysts, medical record reviewers, health policy experts, pharmacists, coding professionals, claims analysts, auditors, programmers, systems analysts, web technology experts and healthcare communications specialists. IPRO also retains a network of more than 300 board-certified physician consultants.