To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Service Development Specialist
MSX International • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
MSX International is currently seeking candidates to function as Subject Matter Experts that will support the activity of the Field Service Development Managers in each assigned region.
Implement service strategies with dealership personnel to grow the business, increase dealer profitability, customer satisfaction, and customer service retention. Implement, train and monitor dealers on service lane processes. Become a center of expertise with the following service lane tools: Service Workbench (SWB) and Online Service Scheduling (OSS).
· Assist dealers in improving LOF/MPVI cycle times to under an hour
· Meet defined metric goals for assigned dealers within a set geographic area
· Track metric progress of assigned dealers within a geographic area of responsibility, while qualifying and evaluating new candidates for service strategy implementation
· Ensure dealer processes are in place to gather local competitive data
· Ensure proper Business Development Center (BDC) service department integration
· Interface with District Sales, Service, Parts and Zone management to insure cross communication of dealer process changes underway and any opportunities for improvement
· Share best practices, ideas, success stories and analysis techniques via the SDM forum
· Travel as necessary, including overnights
· Complete other special assignments if necessary
· Previous automotive experience, with 1 years of fixed operations or equivalent experience.
· Establishes rapport with others by initiating and leading conversations to make other’s feel comfortable. Considers the impact of customers in the decision making process
· Excellent communication skills; Must be a good listener as well as a good communicator both in person and over the phone. Must have appropriate writing skills when communicating messages and reports. Must be computer literate and have experience with Microsoft Office products
· Appreciates challenges and is always looking for new learning experiences
· Is creative in problem resolution and demonstrates the ability to think “out of the box”, makes it a priority to solve the customer issues
· Ability to overcome objections and obstacles during day to day activities.
· Can develop presentations and deliver those presentations to small groups. Ability to train groups or individuals as required in a manner that allows training to be retained.
· Overall knowledge of how the different departments within an automotive dealership interacts
· Understands the importance and meaning of good customer service and consistently demonstrates the best customer possible in accordance with the stated goals.
· Is confident in their own abilities and skills knowledge. Demonstrates a friendly and positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment. Able to work independently and with other team members. Need to be an assertive individual with high energy to work in selling environment.
· Sales experience, selling products and services would be valuable in this position.
· Knowledge and operation of Service Tools currently being utilized in dealerships today. (Examples of tools include: Service Workbench, Service Edge, X time service scheduling, etc…)
· Knowledge of Dealership Management Systems (DMS)-Understanding of the operation and integration of the dealership management systems currently in use at dealerships today.
College degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s) is required