The Sr. Business Systems Analyst maintains a global, enterprise-wide viewpoint, supporting the mission and vision of the organization while acting in the best interest of both the IT department and business department(s). The role will encompass application support as well as the major components of the full project life cycle. They will serve to ensure that the delivered solution meets the needs of end users.
This position requires a combination of in-depth functional knowledge and technical proficiency in business applications, specifically Oracle EBS. The analyst would provide functional direction and leadership for application solutions working with all business analysts. Problem-solving skills are required to diagnose and troubleshoot application issues. The individual will provide business partners with daily support of Oracle EBS 12.21.3 modules and 3rd party applications including, but not limited to, Oracle EBS Value Chain modules, Oracle EBS Manufacturing, Oracle WMS Cloud, High Jump, Informatica MDM.
Oracle EBS 12.1.3 Proficiencies needed:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Inventory/WMS Interfaces
- Bill of Materials (heavy ATO and Advanced Configurator)
- Role will act as lead item data SME on in flight data governance project
- Work in Process
- Cost Management
- Demand Planning
- Project Manufacturing
Lean Manufacturing (Kanban):
- Oracle Cloud Proficiencies needed:
- WMS Cloud
- TMS – a plus
- Designs and documents solutions by leading requirements gathering and process mapping sessions. Write functional design to optimize technology implementations.
- Works with technical team to design, test and implement overall system functionality.
- Assists business users in testing, application training and documentation.
- Provides continuous production support - Leads troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution efforts. Performs root-cause analysis.
- Participates in development of project plans as required.
- Works on all aspects of medium to large projects with little or no supervision. This may include multiple concurrent projects or projects spanning more than one business area.
- Provides mentoring to other team members and end users as required.
- Assumes a project lead role as required and works with the Architecture team to take large projects into an operational or production support mode.
- Own and manage functional changes and non-strategic enhancement requests within the value chain and manufacturing modules.
- Weekend and evening support required as needed (ie. Implementations and unplanned outages)
- Research, analyzes and understands changing technology; identifies how those could be best applied to the Life Fitness environment in the specified functional area
- Execute the defined IT systems strategic direction of business and technology programs for the Value Chain and manufacturing functions.
- Develop and manage relationships within the Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Engineering business teams.
- Proficient in written communication and presentation skills
- Effectively communicates business and technical knowledge.
- Proactively provides advice to other professionals on business process and functionality.
- Effectively uses teamwork skills to interact and collaborate on alternative approaches to software development issues.
- Positively contributes to a high morale/high-performance, team culture, leading by example.
- Works well with and maintains a positive attitude when working with end users and fellow IT team members.
- Track record of success working with global cross-functionally teams, especially with business and technology initiatives strategies
- Minimum eight years of progressively responsible experience in implementation and support of Oracle e-Business suite, with concentration in Oracle Value Chain and Manufacturing modules.
- Experience in Oracle r12.1.3 and higher - required
- Experience with and/or general understanding of Oracle Cloud Apps (WMS/OTM)
- Experience with API Wizard - a plus
- Strong business process definition background.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in SQL
- Project Management experience – Waterfall and agile
- History of creating/maintaing functional specs, test scripts, test plans and project plans
Education: Four-year Bachelor’s degree
Career Path Opportunity: This Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst will have a dotted line reporting relationship into the lead architect, with career path progression into a Solutions Architect.
Inventory Management Software
Supply Chain Planning
Warehouse Management Systems