GREAT money, GREAT benefits, UNLIMITED opportunities!
Cascade is super busy! We need a few more employees in most areas of Kansas and Missouri. You can earn time and 1/2 OR double the pay you currently make!
We literally staff most areas of both states. Rural areas included.
RN's on contract can clear $1500++ weekly (for 36 hours
guaranteed weekly for 3 months at a time)
Scrub Techs on contract can make $25-31 hourly OR over
PRN Pay Range averages—
RN's $33-45 hourly
LPN's $24-30 hourly
CMA/CMT $16-21 hourly
CNA $15-19 hourly
Cascade has been in business for 30 years. Stability, Security and Quality are of the utmost importance to us, hence our long term success. We employ over 1,000 medical personnel and we work with around 400 hospitals & other facilities.
Benefits package is second to none; as solid as most hospitals or other employers. Pay is well above average, since agency personnel have to be top notch and able to jump into new situations often and PRN staff must be able to be cancelled 2 hours prior to shift start at times.....
RN LPN CMA CMT CNA: We need PRN staff pretty well all parts of Kansas and Missouri
CST / OR Scrub Techs
Sterile Processor Techs
*Many contracts available in Kansas City area on the KS and MO side. Also we have contracts for RN's all over both states. TOP PAY!
Apply here, but full applications are available at CascadeStaff.com
Thanks so much for considering our company.
- Providing high standards of nursing care
- Deliver nursing care to patients
- Receive evidence based nursing supervised care
- Guarantee have the experience to make sure find the most suitable placement which best meets skills and experience
- Oversee and deliver all nursing care to residents
- Provide professional nursing care to patients
- Ensure the nurse to nurse reports
- Perform professional nursing care of patients
- Provide direct nursing care as detailed in each care plan
- Provide respectful high-quality nursing for residents
- Undertaking all appropriate duties of nursing care
- Supervising the professional work of nursing/care staff in the home
- Provide direct professional nursing care to patients
- Implement the nursing care plan and provide skilled nursing care
- Provide skilled nursing care to assigned patients
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients
- Providing appropriate nursing care of a high standard to all residents
- Assess social and health care needs for new residents who join the home
- Maintaining professional standards of care available to service users within the Care home on a daily basis
- Delivering high quality nursing care and support to residents at all times in chosen specialist area such as mental health nursing, learning disabilities nursing or general nursing
Certified Medication Technician
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified
Registered Practical Nurse