To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
TalentStream • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: SALES ENGINEER
Location: ATLANTA, GA
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations find top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.
We are currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a SALES ENGINEER based out of their Atlanta, GA location.
Do you have a go-getter personality? Do you have experience selling in the industrial marketplace? Would you like to be a part of an awesome team? We have the job for you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a well known and established company who services the Industrial Marketplace and they are looking for a SALES ENGINEER to join their team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Job functions for the SALES ENGINEER position include, but are not be limited to:
● Building sales at existing accounts
● New account development
● Account management
● Prepare and present annual business plan
● Manage projects and large quotations with the assistance of inside sales team
To be considered for the SALES ENGINEER position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
● Engineering degree, industrial process background or 4 year degree and strong technical/mechanical acumen
● Ability to communicate technical concepts and benefits of our products clearly and persuasively to varied customer base
● Ability to set-up a solid week of sales calls (3 to 4 calls/day; 3 to 4 days/week)
● Excellent communication skills
● Goal Oriented
● Creative and entrepreneurial business skills
● Travel in the field 3 to 4 days per week
● Prepare reports, as required, in a timely manner
● Ability to manage multiple projects, opportunities and issues