Job Title: SALES ENGINEER
Location: ATLANTA, GA
In today’s world of technology, the recruitment and matching process has become automated, and personal relationships have become something of the past – we’re on a mission to change that! TalentStream specializes in helping organizations find top talent in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain space. We provide talent on a Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire basis.
We are currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a SALES ENGINEER based out of their Atlanta, GA location.
Do you have a go-getter personality? Do you have experience selling in the industrial marketplace? Would you like to be a part of an awesome team? We have the job for you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a well known and established company who services the Industrial Marketplace and they are looking for a SALES ENGINEER to join their team.
ABOUT THE JOB
Job functions for the SALES ENGINEER position include, but are not be limited to:
● Building sales at existing accounts
● New account development
● Account management
● Prepare and present annual business plan
● Manage projects and large quotations with the assistance of inside sales team
To be considered for the SALES ENGINEER position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
● Engineering degree, industrial process background or 4 year degree and strong technical/mechanical acumen
● Ability to communicate technical concepts and benefits of our products clearly and persuasively to varied customer base
● Ability to set-up a solid week of sales calls (3 to 4 calls/day; 3 to 4 days/week)
● Excellent communication skills
● Goal Oriented
● Creative and entrepreneurial business skills
● Travel in the field 3 to 4 days per week
● Prepare reports, as required, in a timely manner
● Ability to manage multiple projects, opportunities and issues