You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service - Mail Handler - Home Work - Remote
Presently, we are offering Home Assistant positions that require no previous experience.
The only required criteria is to be 21 years or above. No need to worry about resumes, just apply!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Work when you want and get paid daily! Quick Apply!
$16 - $36 / HOUR
Flexible hours available
- Typing correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, sorting mail and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes
- Pick-up and deliver mail, parcels, copy jobs and faxes to customers
- Receive, unload and unpack shipments of products
- Inspect all the contents for damages and volume
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Selects and receives incoming stock efficiently to effectively fulfill orders received from stores.
- Relocates merchandise throughout the warehouse according to product handling guidelines.
- Manage and return wrong or damaged shipments to senders
- Record receiving data
• Minimum Education / Experience
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Pick the shifts you want
• Create your own schedule
• Once onboarded, you will be able to pick up other shift types as well!
- No HS Diploma or GED required
- Prior work experience in a wholesale/retail environment preferred but not required
- The company will provide training during the probationary period
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, no other identity except merit and skills are considered while hiring.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Packaging And Labeling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.