Skills, Education, and Requirements to be one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps:
- Documented success sales or strong sales abilities
- Enjoy working autonomously and as a part of a team
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Completion of industry pharmaceutical sales training
- The strongest candidates will be energetic, likeable and engaging with a strong presence and ability to quickly establish and build long-lasting relationships with a diverse customer base
- Consistent annual award winners with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven record in a sales environment focusing on individual accountability
- Ability to acquire and maintain industry certifications/credentials
- Driver's license in good standing and clean driving record required
- Ability to successfully pass the required background investigation that includes, but is not limited to: education, employment, motor vehicle, driver's license, and drug screen.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is interesting to you, please apply today.
Our vision is to continuously aspire to design, develop, and deliver industry leading healthcare solutions that accelerate patient access to enable the best possible outcomes. Our professional Pharmaceutical Sales Rep teams specialize in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our professional pharmaceutical sales rep teams by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications.