SSM Health EHR Training is seeking a project focused, technically skilled team member with strong Epic Environment build experience and expertise working in technical platforms, including: SharePoint, Learning Management Systems, Captivate, Autograder, etc. In addition to extending technical expertise, the individual will fill a Lead role; conducting 1:1s, leading projects and serving as an IT liaison for technical training platforms used and managed by Epic end-users, business partners and training team members. Applicants should have a passion to research and implement healthcare system training solutions, leveraging known best practices, project implementation strategies and user experience testing. Note: This position can be located in WI, MO, IL, or OK and will be a remote position.
Configures, facilitates and delivers technical training and integrations to meet the technical training needs of the organization. Serves as a key consultant and leads coordination efforts between business operations, information technology, leadership, system users and vendors. Provides ongoing coaching, mentoring, development and prioritizes work of the Training team members.
- Oversees the planning for the training curriculum, environments, or schedules. Ensures integration across training platforms. Leads by displaying purpose and value, working strategically and collaboratively applying urgency appropriately. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus.
- Leverages expertise to proactively determine how change impacts training delivery, downstream systems, and training team workflows.
- Uses demonstrated analytical skills to make recommendations based on data analysis and business goals with a focus on optimizing productivity and continuous improvement. Performs cost benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed technical training solutions that assist leaders in making decisions on options and timelines. Reviews and analyzes efficiency of existing training solutions and develops plans for maintaining and leveraging those solutions.
- Analyzes course evaluation, customer survey, and auditing data to find coaching opportunities for staff members and curriculum/internal process modification. Reviews progress and accuracy of work. Provides technical guidance on complex issues. Delivers feedback to management on team member performance.
- Partners with the Training Manager to establish performance standards and objectives for ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
- Leads the planning, design, development, build and maintenance of the training environment or logistic technologies. Incorporates best practices and industry leading tools from Epic and other supported applications. Oversees the training environment testing, web-page design, and integration of the learning management system.
- Uses project management principles in the creation of project plans for enterprise application focused projects and utilizes the plan to manage workflow and meet deadlines. Creates tasks, work estimates and assignments to tasks. Modifies appropriately to ensure project success within recommended budget and timelines. Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution.
- Solves unique problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions.
- Serves as a technical training advocate and liaison for large complex technical implementations and upgrades with business operations, system users and vendors. Delivers project objectives, coordination, problem resolution, and issue resolution escalating to leadership and vendor. Impacts the direction and resource allocation for entire program, project, or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines.
- Takes ownership of personal growth and acts upon this opportunity, considering how this growth will benefit the department and organization. Stays informed of emerging technologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent years of experience and education