Manage the installation, preventative maintenance, repair and install of printing and finishing equipment both gear and servo driven and all of their components. Work with Vendors and manufacturers to troubleshoot equipment and production processes to maintain product quality and production speeds.
- Maintain maintenance records and schedule routine maintenance on all equipment.
- Provide a root cause analysis and corrective actions to reduce equipment downtime
- Perform direct action on equipment for purposes of repair and upkeep
You should have familiarity with the operations of rotational equipment used in production. Experience with various printing equipment like presses, laminators, slitters, rewinders, cutters, folders, binding equipment and finishing presses is a plus.
We are a relatively unknown growing label and packaging manufacturer that is new to the area and is expanding to support of a key national account and we’re looking to add several people right away!
- support and training in a relaxed culture
- all our equipment is less than 3 years old
- excellent income,
- optional overtime available
- monthly productivity bonuses
- medical, dental, paid life insurance and LTD
- 401k with company matching
- 11 paid holidays a year,
- +2 paid weeks paid vacation to start,
- relocation assistance if needed
Join us as we continue to promote from within and grow our company 26% again this year! We are privately owned and invest in our plants and people as the cornerstone of our success!
Apply now and see how we are different. We’ll confidentially arrange to provide you an opportunity to learn about us, meet our people, tour our facility and find out how a career with us could be different.
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 + years experience in a manufacturing facility with equipment maintenance experience
- Good understanding of maintenance programs and experience with rotating equipment repair
- Knowledge of gear and servo based equipment, PLC, HMI and some software is needed.
Nice to have;
- Vocational certification or a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience with narrow web flexo equipment like Gallus, Arsoma, Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Omet, Webtron, Omet, P-Series press like P3 or P5 or P7
- Experience with Wide web flexo equipment like Kidder, Bielloni, Uteco, W&H, PCMC MIRA FLEX, Wolverine, Fisher & Kreke, Khamp, Dussenbery, Titan
- Lead or Supervisor experience over slitting, rewinding, laminating, finishing or press
What shifts are available? We have 1 department running 8 hour shifts and have open positions on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. The other department is on 12 hours shifts from 6 to 6.
Do you Swing shifts? We do not swing shifts. If you work nights you’ll stay on nights until you request a day shift and we will move people to a requested shift when available based on seniority.
Is overtime required? No overtime is not required.
Do you do regular performance reviews? Yes, company policy required we review new employees at day 30, 60, 90, 6 months and 1 year. Annual reviews with performance merit increases are don annually according to company policy.
Yes, we drug screen and perform a basic background check on all new employees.
Product Quality Assurance
Human Computer Interaction
Programmable Logic Controllers