At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Insurance Customer Support Associate working remotely , you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing client experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You'll be Doing
As an Insurance Customer Support Associate you’ll work directly with external brokers to establish rapport/connection and build confidence in our Healthcare Insurance. This is a business-savvy individual with strong customer service experience. You will primarily be responsible for educating, supporting, and updating our Brokers throughout the entire lifecycle.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Identify and rectify any complicated Broker, Group or Member related issues relating to our insurance benefits, claim processes, enrollment, and billing processes for all lines of business.
- Work directly with external brokers to establish rapport/connection and build confidence in our Healthcare Insurance.
- Provide concierge level support to the brokers, who serve as a key acquisition channel, as they sell our product in our markets.
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize and solve problems of mid-to-high level customer service issues
- Computer savvy
- High speed internet connection (>25mbps); hardwired connection to your modem/router is recommended
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- $16 per hour for English and $17 per hour for bilingual in English/Spanish (maybe dependent on local minimum wage guidelines)
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Insurance Customer Support Associate - Spanish-English - Remote
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving