Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Working with the project team on all aspects of projects; project set-up, drafting, design, quality review and quality assurance, project coordination/organization, etc.
- Assisting in conducting preliminary studies of engineering projects and helping to prepare plans for improvements
- Preparing and designing improvement plans for a wide range of projects.
- Prepare and modify of construction documents, reports, specifications and designs for project
- Analyzing maps, reports, drawings, as-builts and test results for the design projects
- Assisting with post design construction support services to respond to RFIs, submittal reviews, as-built preparation, and field observations
- Working alongside office staff to successfully complete projects within the established budgets and deadlines.
- Preparing engineering calculations required for the design of projects and coordinate the development of construction drawings
- Develop and organize the delivery of project Plans and Specifications
- Consult with other engineers, architects, landscape architects, environmental scientists, and other project consultants and stakeholders.
- Design and Permit Civil Construction Projects, including grading design, utility design of wet and dry systems, pavement design, drainage design and the design and permitting for Stormwater Management and Erosion & Sediment Control.
- Ensure code compliance of all new buildings and installations and work with Project Managers to issue all necessary building and occupancy permits
- Assist in preparation of all necessary scopes of work for all foundation, concrete, steel, and structural works of major projects. Participate in the evaluation process for the selection of the proper design and construction firms + Provide supervision during major and critical phases of a project related to Civil Engineering works
- Coordinate with other design disciplines such as structures, hydraulics, traffic and utilities, etc.
- Collaborate with management to determine long-range plans and objectives, including recommendations on project staffing, evaluating, and mentoring subordinate staff.
- Organize the project team by assembling, communicating with, and directing team members, assigning responsibilities and negotiating and contracting with approved subcontractors.
- Control project by directing and approving changes in design specification, budget and schedule consistent with project objectives as necessary.