AUTOMOTIVE MOTOR VEHICLE TITLE CLERK
BRAM Auto Group is one of the largest family-owned businesses in the Tri-State area serving customers in New York and New Jersey for over 50 years. BRAM is a premier automotive management group- we own and operate 16 innovative Dealership Locations representing Audi, Lexus, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Jeep, Chrysler, Hyundai, and Chevy Brands.
BRAM is looking for talented, detail oriented and dedicated professionals to join our team and ensure the bright future of our franchise. If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your automotive career.
The Automotive Title Clerk is responsible for processing sold vehicle titles accurately and within company timelines and for providing excellent service to customers.
Following is a list of certain minimum required duties, responsibilities and qualifications associated with the position, subject to applicable law. This list is not all inclusive and may be amended or supplemented as business needs dictate.
MOTOR VEHICLE TITLE CLERK DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Reviews vehicle titles for accuracy and completeness to include VIN, odometer reading and liens
· Interacts with customers, dealers, and representatives of regulatory agencies in resolution of title issues
· Maintains current knowledge of DMV regulations regarding vehicle titles for each state in which vehicles are processed
· Responsible for maintaining assigned schedules (Motor Vehicle and Out of State)
· Registers vehicles within time frame allotted from the state specific DMV
· Responsible for Used Car title follow up for missing titles/lien releases
· Responsible for weekly reporting of DMV hit list to appropriate management
- Previous automotive experience preferred
- 2 years Motor Vehicle Title Clerk related experience
- High attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K and 529 College Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Attention To Detail