To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Kirkwood Human Resources
- Phone: (847)637-6637
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Associate - Immediate Hire - Entry Level
Kirkwood • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 19 days ago
We are currently hiring an Entry Level Sales Associate in our Des Plaines office to act as liaison between the consumer customers and the client within specific sectors of business. Kirkwood is currently accepting applications for an Entry level sales associate to work as part of our sales and marketing team within our Management Training Program.
Our company has 3 full time Entry Level Sales Associate positions available! We really impressed our clients with our tremendous growth last year, and they have rewarded our sales associates with more opportunity for growth!
Candidates are taught how to interface with clients and finalize business deals. Once these skills are acquired, the individual learns how to coach and teach others how to master these same skills. The training process concludes when a candidate proves that he or she has developed the business acumen necessary to be successful.
Entry Level Sales Associate responsibilities:
- Client Account Negotiation
- New Customer Acquisition
- Current Client Retention
- Cross Training In the areas of Human Resources, Sales, and Marketing (all qualified individuals will be trained in all aspects of the position)
- Brand Management
- Contribute to a positive energy & energetic environment
- Maintain company standards in integrity and professionalism
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS of SALES ASSOCIATES:
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- Ability to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
As an organization that values self-motivated ambition and a results-driven attitude, we teach leadership as an action and not a title. We promote Sales Associates to Management only from within our own company and reward employees with potential for growth with attainable advancement opportunities.
We train our sales associates to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resource management to mentoring and value-based leadership. We have an incredibly high success rate of developing driven and passionate individuals into burgeoning entrepreneurs and business leaders.
Follow Kirkwood's Sales Associates on social media:
- Website: http://www.KirkwoodChicago.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KirkwoodChi/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kirkwoodchicago/
Keywords: Entry Level Sales Associate , Immediate Hire , Entry Level , Sales and Marketing , recent graduate, student athlete , management training , renewable energy , entry level
An ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Demonstrated leadership with a self-motivated desire to advance
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
- Qualified candidates will start in an entry level position and will then be cross-trained in the management-training program.
Although this is NOT A MANAGEMENT POSITION, we offer several management opportunities once a person is comprehensively trained in all facets of company operations and functions. Our management training program allows the 'cream to rise to the top.' Management trainees enjoy internal promotions and corporate equity programs unparalleled in the industry.