To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stone Mountain, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
**NEW PAY***Dedicated Regional Class A CDL Driver - Home Weekends!
Epes Transport System, LLC • Stone Mountain, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Epes Transport System, Inc. is an ISO9001 certified company that is committed to customer satisfaction and improving the quality of life for each employee. We provide an environment where employees are team players and treat each other with trust and respect. Integrity is never compromised. We have a responsibility to maintain safe operating practices, a healthful working environment and high ethical standards. We will strive for continuous improvement in employee development and dependable service to customers.
The company started business in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia. Originally known as 'The Transport Company' it began as a family owned business and continued that way for over 55 years. Epes Transport was purchased in September, 1987 by Epes Carriers, Inc. a newly established holding company owned by A.M. Bodford. In July 2013, Greensboro, North Carolina based Epes Transport merged with their sister company Texas Star Express located in Rockwall, TX. Epes has a 48 state authority and our major transportation markets include the Eastern one-half (1/2) of the U.S. Epes has a fleet of over 1300 power units including over 200 Independent Contractors.
Regional Class A CDL Driver/Truck Driver- HOME WEEKLY!!!!
CDL Truck Drivers Needed Now For Regional Truck Driving positions.
Class A CDL & 1 year Regional experience within the last 3 years required. or 2 years of Regional experience within the last 5 years.
- Must have one year verifiable experience within the last 3 years, or 2 in the last 5 years.
- Trainees must be a recent graduate from an approved certified truck driving school and/or a minimum of three months comparable regional experience.
- Stable work history
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in last 3 years
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- Able to pass DOT physical, drug test and other evaluations
- Meet the minimum requirements of FMCSR
- Other requirements apply
What we have to offer:
- 88 Years of Experience
- Guaranteed Pay
- Consistent Miles
- Layover/Detention Pay
- 24 hour Support
- Assigned Driver Managers
- Assigned Equipment
- Passenger Program
- Weekly Time at Home
- Weekly Pay
- No-Touch Freight
- 65% Drop and Hook -- 100% No Touch
- Career Advancement
Benefits package to include:
- 401K Retirement savings plan with company match
- Low Cost Insurance--Premiums as low as $17/week
- Medical Insurance
- Credit Union
- Prescription Card
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays