We are looking for hardworking; career minded individuals that are interested in being part of a growing organization that helps families protect their future with life insurance and other financial products. Experience preferred as an insurance agent, health insurance agent, or has worked in insurance sales. If you are new to this industry, we will provide you the best training after licensure. Life insurance license is REQUIRED for your resident state.
This sales position involves NO cold calling, NO door knocking, and NO begging for business. No high-pressure sales tactics are needed-or allowed! We work exclusively with clients who asked for our help.
- Independent broker with multiple A rated carriers to ensure meeting every client’s needs with competitive pricing
- Advanced Commissions and Bonuses
- Flexible schedule-full time/part-time; just not some of the time!
- First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
- Comprehensive training, individual mentoring, and a superior company culture of teamwork
- Proven turn key sales system for those intentional to learn, grow, and work hard for their success
- Opportunity to develop independent agency with ownership, passive income, and unlimited earning potential
- Life insurance, group health plans, dental self insured, development of retirement plan
LIFE and HEALTH INSURANCE LICENSE REQUIRED FOR YOUR RESIDENT STATE.
- Life/annuities and Heath license required- expected to complete 40 hour online course within 2 weeks if unlicensed and pass a required state exam within first 30 days. We will explain your state's requirements and help with the course fees to make starting this career field an easier transition for you.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Clean criminal record
- 100% commission based income plus Company bonus potential (First year full-time agents average $80k- $100k+)
- Willingness to meet clients in their homes and conduct video meetings is required
- We are not a typical insurance company, therefore we’re not looking for typical sales people. This opportunity provides the bridge from self employed to entrepreneurship with hard work. Only those with bigger goals need apply!
- Once you apply look for details to follow!
- For consideration, apply online with your resume or contact us at
(757) 401-4429; we will be reaching out to those candidates promptly with further steps to set up an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Nationwide
How this position works:
*Our central office sends letters to recent homebuyers who are eager to protect their new investment with the products we offer. If they are interested in our products they will fill out the letter and send it back to the central office.
*You then contact these warm leads to qualify them over the phone and schedule an appointment to meet them in person, on video conference, or telephone. You explain their options, and help them through the application process.
- Customer service oriented (must be a people person)
- Results driven, yet humble and coachable
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about helping other people
- Desire to grow quickly, fast track into management
- Client Services
- Customer Service