To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Software Sales Executive
Heartland Payment Systems • San Francisco, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Heartland's Outside Sales Executive, also known internally as a Senior Product Advisor (SPA), is the catalyst behind Heartland’s success as an organization within the Payroll & HR sales channel. As a consultative sales professional, the Senior Product Advisor is responsible for driving revenue growth by bringing in new business and creating sustainable partnerships. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity to create passive income while working flexible hours as well as the opportunity to advance within the company in only a few months.
Your role as a Senior Product Advisor is develop relationships with businesses throughout your local area and in turn close sales. You will work to set appointments with business owners over the phone, face-to-face, through your network, and also through referral partnerships that you will build. You will then run these appointments, uncover needs, and present Heartland solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets (restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.). A Senior Product Advisor reports to a Division Manager and receives coaching from a Payroll Territory Manager. During the training period, your Division/Territory Manager will accompany you on your initial appointments to train you on our short-cycle sales process using Atlas, our tablet-based CRM platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analysis, and paperless contract processing. You will have the freedom to set your own work schedule while working primarily from a home office. Lastly, this role provides the opportunity to earn passive income leading to ownership of your book of business.
What makes a great Payroll Sales Executive?
o Driven for Results
o Strategic Thinker
o Strong Integrity
Compensation + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, & Disability
401K with company match
Apply to learn more!
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
• Excellent prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills
• Works well independently and as part of a team
• Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
• Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
• High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
• Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
• Experience dealing directly with small to mid-sized, local business owners and decision makers
• Experience closing in a fast sales cycle: 5 - 10 sales per month
• Experience in a performance based compensation model
• Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position
• Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
• Ability to pass a background check
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Computer literacy
• Membership in a business or merchant association or a networking group a plus
• Bilingual skills a plus