Experienced Automotive Service Advisor
Floyd Megee Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to join our team! Excellent Opportunity and Pay! Apply today!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
We are committed to serving all our customers’ sales and after-sales needs with an extensive network of over 2,500 dealerships nationwide. We believe our customers deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them when purchasing and servicing their vehicles. Across all brands, we strive to be a company recognized as a catalyst of innovation. Work with the best and be mentored by highly skilled professionals along the way. Join the Chrysler family - apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing extensive factory product training
- Room for advancement
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
What you’ll do:
The Service Advisor | Service Writer is responsible for building strong customer relationships and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers' experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience by providing the highest level of customer service
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customers’ vehicle
What we are looking for:
- Prior automotive dealership Service Advisor experience highly preferred
- Chrysler experience a huge plus
- Client facing customer service or sales experience required
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Service Advisor for Chrysler today.
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Engineering