Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their efforts to retain our existing customer base through working with existing customers that are either requesting disconnect of service or who have been identified as being part of a customer subset with high propensity to request disconnect of service. Empathizes with clients, helps them resolve outstanding issues and renegotiates the terms of their agreement. Supports “value our customer” campaigns such as customer satisfaction surveys, contract renewals, or other initiatives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Uses active listening, empathy and assumes ownership of customer issues through to resolution.
- Communicates a professional sense of urgency, with various departments, in an effort to rectify customer issues.
- Minimizes churn by strategically offering product bundles and price points that meet the needs of the customers' budget and business applications and expands their product mix with Comcast.
- Proactively encourages retention by contacting clients at various high propensity churn points in their life cycle (i.e. 3-6 months prior to contract expiration, after successive service calls etc.) to assure customer satisfaction and to re-contract and extend customer relationships where appropriate.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted retention goals for all product lines.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and communications skills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $24.52
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Our top performers make $80k per year
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
If you are interested in this position please apply through the Comcast website listed below.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to VIRTUAL - Customer Account Executive - Retention/Sales
2-5 Years Sales Experience
1+ Years in Call Center Environment
High School Diploma
Legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Active Listening
- Call Centers
- Customer Experience
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction