Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Primary Care (Specialty and/or Entry Level)
If you are looking to work as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and promote innovative as well as clinically proven pharmaceutical products then we want to talk to you. We are dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families who benefit from our products. All of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps have played a pivotal role in our success and continues to help fuel our growth. As a result, we are again expanding our pharmaceutical sales rep force throughout the United States.
We are recruiting quality sales professionals with the ability to contribute at a high level and improve on an already outstanding pharmaceutical sales rep team. Each of one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives is responsible for meeting physicians and patient needs while developing strong and lasting relationships with other healthcare providers and their staff. This is an outstanding opportunity for those with no pharma experience to launch a pharmaceutical sales career with a leading company. Additionally, our company provides professional development and industry leading compensation plans for high achievers.
Job Description for our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunity:
* Accountability, positive attitude, resilience, curiosity, fearlessness, creativity, drive and confidence
* Demonstrate self-motivation by functioning independently with a high degree of initiative, entrepreneurship and autonomy while achieving both short and long term goals
* Demonstrate the ability to quickly gain understanding of behavioral health/psychiatric disease states, products, market dynamics and practice settings
* Ability to comprehend knowledge of products, clinical studies, protocols and guidelines and utilizing that knowledge to deliver information in a sales environment
* Develop and execute territory business plans for assigned brands while achieving consistent sales growth within the territory
* Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
Required Experience and/or skills set to work as one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps:
* Sales ability and some sales experience is preferred
* Possess a valid driver’s license
* Ability to understand and communicate highly scientific and technical medical information.
* Completion of industry product knowledge education
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
* Passion for excellence / embrace competition
* Must maintain all industry credentials and certifications
* Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
* Documented leadership ability
* Completion of some pharmaceutical sales training is strongly recommended
* Effective administrative / organizational skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
We are looking to fill Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunities immediately. Please apply for consideration. If you are selected you will hear back from one of Human Resource professionals on how to proceed through the interview process.
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.