SharePoint Farm Administrator
Be part of a dynamic winning team and grow your career with opportunities to learn new skills. If you like being challenged with the latest technologies this is an exciting career opportunity for a SharePoint Systems Farm Administrator! You will work in direct support of the US Army.
· Provide Microsoft SharePoint administrative support for a large customer within the DoD community.
· Plan for and install service packs, hotfixes, updates and patches during off-peak time as required and communicate any downtime to business.
· Deploy new capabilities including Web Parts and solutions to the SharePoint Servers.
· Work with a dispersed team of systems administrators, engineers, managers, and customers.
· Administrator will perform duties on a normal business day schedule with some flexibility for start time. Administrator may be assigned to a location remote from the server facility.
· Candidate will have 2-3 years as a MS SharePoint Farm Administrator.
· Prior experience must demonstrate proven analytical skills with information systems.
· Candidate must be able to articulate problems and resolution, in both verbal and written forms.
· Proven experience must indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in systems administration.
· SharePoint 2013 or 2016 farm administration experience in on premise, Cloud or O365 environment
· Experience with search configuration and My Sites
· SharePoint Migrations/Upgrades
· Experience with PowerShell for common farm tasks
· MS Project configuration and administration
· 2-3 years' experience in configuration and administration of SQL database and IIS
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
· Experience with ADFS
· DoD Experience
Education and Certifications Required:
· B.S. in a technical related major or 5 years equivalent experience required.
· Security + is required
· Desired relevant certifications in one or more of the following: MCP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS
· MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
- Bachelors in a technical related major or 5 years equivalent experience
- Security + Certification
- Active DOD Clearance - this will be verified prior to interview therefore only US Citizens will be considered for this position
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Mcsa)
Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Comp Tia Security+
Microsoft Share Point