Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is the premier global provider of news, insights and analysis to the legal, finance, insurance and real estate industries is recruiting for an Enterprise Account Executive that has experience selling SAAS solutions into the Legal Industry segment.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong track record of success selling legal software solutions to Law Firm “C” levels, partners, librarians, GCs, VP of legal ops, Executives of companies or Legal Service Providers.
Their award-winning product is one of the fastest growing strategic decision making tools within the legal industry. The product is a business of law solution used across multiple levels within Law Firms, Corporate legal departments, LSP’s as an enterprise solution.
This position will work closely with the sales, marketing and product development teams to help them significantly penetrate non-customer accounts.
If you are a professional sales executive who can apply your industry knowledge, relationships, selling skills along with your desire to succeed, to be a major contributing member in a creative, responsive and close-knit team, we invite you to apply to help us expand our Market leading brand.
Primary Responsibilities for the Enterprise Account Executive:
- Identify and sell new enterprise subscriptions within non-customer accounts.
- Attend industry events to help create market awareness.
- Provide market and product feedback to our legal markets sales, marketing and product development teams to achieve our goals.
- Staying informed about the legal industry in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our customers by understanding their business
- Prospect on a daily basis and maintain sales activity that will lead to 5+ demonstrations per week via on line video, telephone or in person to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual new business goals.
Experience, skills and personal attributes needed for this position.
- 5+ years selling to legal professionals.
- Has good understanding of the operations, key performance metrics and strategic workings of law firms
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Enthusiasm to learn how to build and maintain solid client relationships.
- Entrepreneurial character with excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
- Confidently sells on value instead of price and has strong sales discovery skills.
- Strong presentation with executive groups
- Willing to negotiate and think outside the box to win deals.
- Knows how to create urgency to close sales by deadlines.
- Ability to team and provide feedback to peers and managers.
- Have a natural curiosity of client workflow and find ways you can help them improve.
- Is self-motivated and self-managed.
- Can organize their day to focus on activity that delivers results.
- Uses linked in and other social media sites to increase sales effectiveness.
- Is a proven team player, willing to share ideas and best practices.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
New Product Development