Automotive General Manager / GM / Auto Management
IMPRESSIVE PAY - INCREDIBLE MANAGEMENT BENEFITS!
Business is booming and the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships! As the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore, we are seeking a highly motivated General Manager to join our professional Management Team.
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our World Class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich is looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and intent on providing great customer service and maximizing profitability on each and every deal! Hertrich is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation. We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning team where you have unlimited growth opportunity plus an appreciation of your drive, skills and ability. You will have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.
Auto General Manager Duties:
- Hire, Train, and motivate store employees
- Direct and monitor all store functions
- Oversee daily routine of employees and monitor performance
- Work closely with customers
- Develop and create programs to attract and retain customers and employees
General Managers must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, vendors and corporate officials.
Automotive GM Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Automotive Managerial Experience
- Excellent Leadership, Management, and Communication Skills
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong Leadership and Business Skills
- Have proof of achievement and results in Management, Sales and CSI
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership operations
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
- Extremely Competitive Pay Plans, Commissions, and Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans Available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."