Taco Bell is looking for motivated experienced QSR leaders to join our rapidly growing Team!
WHO ARE WE….
Diversified Restaurant Group, LLC (DRG) is a restaurant business working to innovate and grow with quick service and fast casual brands across the country. What started as a 30-unit Taco Bell business in 2012 has since grown into a 230+ unit, multi-brand operation. DRG currently operates Taco Bell and Arby’s restaurants across Alaska, Kansas, Nevada, Northern California and has more than 6,000 team members and continues to grow every day!
WHY CHOOSE US?
We offer tons of perks….
Lucrative Bonus Package for SM and above
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Company Scholarship Program
Employee Relief Fund – company sponsored
Vacation PTO plan all levels
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Shift Managers support other management levels by running great shifts and leading teams self-sufficiently. Shift Managers must take ownership and responsibility to solve problems while being willing to provide help and guidance to others. Shift Managers should have leadership qualities and organizational skills with a professional manner, and can give clear concise instructions, exhibit good time management skills and good problem-solving and decision-making.
Primary service relationships with outside customers; team building relationships with co-workers and appropriate working relationships with other internal visitors and vendors. Able to build a working relationship with other managers on the team. As shifts overlap with fellow managers, able to transition from a team member working a position to a MIC role as the senior manager is no longer on shift.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Experience: One-year Restaurant experience required with proven lead experience on all shifts.
- Must maintain current Health Card according to state or local requirements.
- Education: Basic math & reading skills.
Must have the ability to read, speak, comprehend, and write in English.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check.
- Must be able to pass ServSafe Certification Course and Exam.
DISCLAIMER: You are applying to Diversified Restaurant Group, a franchisee of Taco Bell and Arby’s Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Greet everyone with a smile, is polite and pleasant with guests and team.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers and guests.
- Ensure every guest receives great service and great food while working with a sense of urgency.
- Works well with other management and fellow Team Members. Cooperates well with others and works well as a team. Able to help others when needed. Takes action without being told, willing to go above and beyond what is simply required.
- Role Model that customer needs are the highest priority. Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Ensure that all Team Members present a neat and clean appearance and correctly wear the company uniform.
- Ensure all Team Members complete their tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Successfully lead team as Manager in Charge, ensuring company standards regarding service, food safety, and general procedures are always being met . Provides ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to team.
- Actively participates in the training and development of Team Members.
- Assist with Profit and Loss management, follows cash control procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM and other management on the performance of the team.