Join Amcor and you can be part of the team that makes the packaging of the future better for people and our planet.
Here at Amcor, we work together every day to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people across the globe by providing packaging for essential products, including food, beverages, pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal-care.
We are sustainability leaders in our industry. We are the first global packaging company to commit to make all our products recyclable or reusable by 2025.
Our products are vital to support the lives of millions of people across the globe every day.
We are always looking for talented and passionate individuals who are motivated to make a difference. Working at Amcor means you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is committed to innovating and driving new solutions to create more sustainable packaging solutions.
To find out more about our commitment to sustainability and about Amcor, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate I [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
At Amcor Rigid Packaging (ARP), our teams are focused on developing and making plastic bottles and jars that create a unique experience and are better for the environment. Our bottles and jars are primarily made from PET (polyethylene terephthalate), which has rapidly become the world’s preferred packaging material. PET is lightweight, shatterproof, recloseable, resealable, reusable and infinitely recyclable*.
With approximately 6,000 people across about 50 manufacturing operations in 11 countries and an annual revenue of US$2.9 Billion, ARP provides rigid packaging solutions to the beverage, pharmaceutical, food, and home and personal care segments.
Learn more about the many benefits of PET bottles [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
*with existing technologies including chemical recycling
Is responsible for safely inspecting, packing, and finishing final product according to specifications for multiple lines, while removing non-conforming pieces.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to learn and comply with all Amcor Rigid Plastics’ safety rules/regulations
- Responsible for wearing designated PPE
- Perform safety audits and/or observations
- Must be able to learn and comply with all standard operating procedures (SOP) and JSAs related to packing and finishing product
- Keep assigned work area clean, neat, organized, and free from safety hazards
- Make and line boxes, checking quality of bottles, printing box labels, labeling boxes, stacking boxes on a pallet and unstack boxes and feed bottles online for labeling
- Printing pallet tags and shrink wrap pallets for forklift driver to pick up
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in a positive way and in the spirit of cooperation and support of others
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be motivated, possess a high attention to detail and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good communications skills. Must have the necessary skills to effectively perform reading, writing and mathematics necessary to complete all safety and job training
- Must be able to multi-task multiple lines and effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, weekends and overtime
- Ability to bend and stoop frequently
- Ability to carry up to 25 pounds frequently
- Ability to operate motorized equipment safely
Amcor is a thriving S&P 500 organisation listed both on the NYSE (AMCR) and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in sales. We have a proud history dating back to the 1860’s and come a long way from a single paper mill based in Melbourne to becoming the global leading packaging company. Today, Amcor is an international organisation empowering its 50,000 employees in over 40 countries and across 250 sites.
At Amcor we believe in talent through diversity and promote equal opportunity in the workplace and recognise that discrimination and harassment of co-workers based on race, creed, disability, gender, marital or maternity status, religious or political beliefs, age or sexual orientation is unlawful.
Packaging And Labeling
Personal Protective Equipment