Behavioral Health & Education Recruiter
Staffing Plus specializes in placing candidates directly into the Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Education, Nursing and Allied Health Fields.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced recruiters who are looking to start their career in a thriving industry!
Staffing Plus is looking for dynamic professionals that are highly motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed! If you have high energy, great customer service skills, and a strong ability to multi-task, this opportunity is for you!
As a Healthcare Recruiter at Staffing Plus, you will receive:
- Multiple opportunities for growth.
- Be a part of a team that makes a difference.
- Work with a great company where culture and integrity is important.
- Great office and recruiting environment.
- Team-based support environment with excellent internal training from staff and support
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Recruiter will deliver high quality professional candidates and advance the Staffing Plus brand.
- Recruiter will be responsible for managing the presentation, selection, offering, negotiation, and closing of candidates.
- Work with other experienced and talented Recruiting Professionals
- Attending Job Fairs and other types of recruiting events to find and select candidates
- Ability to utilize online job boards, social media as well as our internal ATS to find candidates
- Meeting candidates face-to-face to interview as well as performing phone interviews
- Ability to make the best match between the candidate and a large volume of open positions
- Minimum of 1 year full life-cycle recruiting
- Experience within education, mental health, nursing or therapy fields desired
Staffing Plus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.