Behavior Analyst (LBA / BCBA) – Hawaii
Full-time or Part Time
Our company, RCM Health Care, is currently looking for BCBA/LBA’s to join our team at our Hawaii Office!
Multiple positions open for various assignment lengths anywhere from 13 weeks to long term permanent positions. Relocation assistance/reimbursement available.
Great opportunity for LBA’s / BCBA’s to enjoy free-time both on the evenings and weekends. Escape the ever growing pile of paperwork you may deal with through Insurance companies!
Work for one of the fastest growing healthcare companies both in Hawaii and across the Country!
- Working with the local school district as a LBA / BCBA
- Conduct behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
- Monitor and create individualized treatment plans
- Provide training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians to implement behavioral plans
- Set up and conduct group training's
- Certified LBA / BCBA in good standing
- Must be a licensed Behavior Analyst
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical, dental and vision
- Much more!