Are you an Engineer with Aerospace, Defense or Firmware/ Hardware Experience?
Working for this LEADER in the defense industry, you'll have options to work on hardware, firmware, small robust systems or intercontinental systems; Image processing, electro optics & the coolest technology!
• 3 locations: Tucson, AZ - Huntsville, AL and McKinney TX
• Variety of programs to choose from
• Relocation included
• Full benefits, competitive salary, career advancement
• BS. degree required - Electrical, computer science, aerospace, physics, mechanical, Math etc.
• Engineering work experience required - all levels of openings
• Hardware or firmware experience a PLUS
• guidance, navigation, sensing, tracking, and discriminating systems and associated algorithms
• videogame, automotive, manufacturing industry experience a PLUS
• Aerospace or defense work experience
Senior Designer or Electrical Engineer to contribute to the design, analysis, simulation, test, and integration of digital electronic modules and/or CCAs for Missile applications.
The Senior Electrical Engineer must be experienced in aspects of circuit card design from concept through delivery to higher level assemblies as evidenced by multiple successful design completions (including hardware designs with processors, FPGAs, memory, and industry interfaces, such as PCIe, Ethernet, I2C, UART).
This position will function in multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects.
The position requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, concepts and techniques. Candidates will be provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity, working under general supervision.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Electrical Engineering Technology