Automotive Collision Repair Paint Prep Person
Tom O'Brien Chrysler Greenwood is looking for an experienced Automotive Collision Repair Paint Prep Person to their collision center team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of their family-owned dealerships and move to the next level. They are looking to hire someone who motivated, has a positive attitude, can accurately assess damaged vehicles, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
· Prepping, priming and masking of vehicles going through the repair process
· Preform work in accordance with returning vehicles to pre accident condition
· Conduct yourself in a professional manner with emphasis on the repair process start to finish
· Willing to train but the experience is a plus
· A working knowledge of Audatex, CCC One, and /or other types of repair estimates
· Able to work and understand various insurance guidelines, especially with DRP programs
· I-CAR or ASE are not required but are a plus
Compensation and Benefits
· Working in a stable company environment, for a family owned company started in 1933
· Competitive pay plan
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(k), paid time off
· Owner and management leadership that is always ready to help in any way
· Great earning potential
If you have experience in any of the following apply now!