1. Responsible for managing all aspects of care coordination for the program.
2. Provide patient screening, booking and scheduling of appointments.
3. Ordering and placing of radiological and laboratory consults, secure patient communication, patient packet generation, as well as other medical case management functions.
4. Responsible for tracking referrals and follow on care for all patients within the program.
5. Coordinator will liaison with GS/Military program protocol specialists to develop welcome packets for patients arriving on day one of their program as well as ensure that all participants are effectively tracked daily through each step of the program.
6. Coordinate care across all departments at LRMC as well as with home station Primary Care Managers and Nurse Case Managers
7. Participates in virtual care conferences with patients and other providers, and manages the schedule of events for all program participants.
8. Monitor the medical readiness of select Senior Leaders within the region, tracking their goals at home station, coordinating care with their home station Primary Care Manager.
9. Track the movement of these leaders and ensuring adequate medical support through all transitions to and from the community.